Author by Joanna – from https://burpeesboxjumpsandbeer.wordpress.com.
As I have previously mentioned, I have been following a primarily low gluten/low glycemic index diet. I do not do this for any other reason besides the fact that Jordan has a sensitivity (not a full-blown crap your pants sensitivity, just a mild stomach discomfort) and also because of recovery time with high intensity exercise (which I have greatly increased in the last few months). In case you didn’t catch all of that:
Sprinting backward with a sled + Husband with Gluten intolerance = decrease in gluten rich/ high glycemic index foods.
*Don’t know what glycemic index (GI) is? GI is the measure of how rapidly and how high a given carbohydrate raises a person’s blood sugar in a noted amount of time. High GI foods include any carbohydrate that is easily digested and rapidly releases the consumed glucose into the blood stream (i.e. bread, rice, sugar, or any food containing all of these… pastries, white bread). Foods with low GI include carbohydrates which have a high amount of fiber or protein in them (or eaten with them). Fiber and protein increase digestion time causing the blood sugar to rise slowly and more steadily instead of a burst of glucose/sugar into the blood stream all at once. Aim for COMPLEX carbs.
*Disclaimer: the source for this information = the many hours of Nutrition courses I have taken and the knowledge I have gained and thus, applied to my life experiences.
With that being said, I have actually decreased my want for breads and pastas and other things. BUT sometimes I cave. Yesterday I was craving carbs! And I don’t mean bananas, sweet potatoes, and apples. I was craving CARBS! Like the ones where a little bit goes a long (bloating) way.
Like this kind! No worries, I used whole wheat pasta I haven’t had a meal like this in …. a long time. I made the meat sauce with ground Turkey also for a lower fat option to ground beef. Please read the below side note.
** Side note: as we sit down to eat Jordan casually asks “So what did you put in this that I hate”. Okay, I do have a record of trying to hide nutritious deliciousness in his meals and not telling him (i.e. flax seed, spinach) but he usually notices somehow (maybe he has a radar for extremely healthy ingredients). So I answered “nothing”. As we ate our dinner and he was about 3/4 through I mentioned that I used ground Turkey in the preparation of this sauce…. Oh the look of disgust. Can’t taste a difference, not sure what the problem was?!?
Here let me also mention that I purchased GF Penne, I cooked GF Penne, I threw out GF Penne. I am sorry, to all you Celiacer’s (no, that is not a real word) I disliked the texture and chalky taste. So I said screw it, and we ate the whole wheat!
Also, I think when diagnosed with Celiac Disease there should also be a mandatory six figure pay increase or glamorous job promotion so you can afford the chalky, inaccessible, extremely high-priced food. If you don’t have Celiac and you CHOOSE to live GF then… sell your car and start walking. But… I digress.
So that was my gluten filled dinner last night. I did however, abstain from wine/beer with dinner. The gluten filled deliciousness was enough to cure my cravings!
This morning J made a smoothie before heading to work. No doubt to pay for our GF living, stolen vehicles, and his wife’s new found crossfit passion. God bless the man! I had half of the fruit smoothie: Strawberries, banana, blueberries, almond milk, nonfat vanilla yogurt and ice (no flax OR spinach). And a Van’s GF blueberry waffle topped with PB, Crofter’s fruit spread, and blueberries (oh glorious day, no oats).
These are pretty good! I have had the whole wheat one’s and they are better. But for a GF option these are the best I have tried!
Just got on the Crofter’s wagon. Love it!
And I just ate my GF version of last night’s dinner. Not down with this 2 letter acronym? GF=gluten free, now you are.
Just use a spoon to take out the middle of the zucchini or yellow squash, I used yellow because I had a large one. Make sure to leave a base so the filling doesn’t drip out. I took last night’s leftover turkey marinara (literally ground turkey and a jar of whatever marinara I had :/) and mixed it with about 1/4 c. of italian blend cheese and some Parmesan and filled them.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25min. Sprinkle with more cheese and bake for 20 more min.
The need for the above photo is lost on me…. In case you didn’t understand what bake means?!?
YUM! The cheese gets toasted and brown and melts in the center! It was a great GF option to eating the sauce over pasta!!
Today I am giving myself a rest day from exercise. Yesterday I was strangely exhausted and although I am twitching with energy right now I am making myself find another outlet… most notably right now, sarcastic blogging and studying. But alas, the rain has ceased so I think it is time for a walk with the little nugget. I will get back to the gym tomorrow, I have a good workout planned!
Though I hate to disrupt her floor gazing.
Not sure what is on the agenda for this evening… you never know Happy Saturday!
by Jessica Ashley
A new test is in town, and it might just give women information about their fertility they never expected to find: Exactly how many “good eggs” they have left. Even if it could predict how many high-quality eggs we have and how that affects our chances of getting pregnant, is that information we want to know?
Plan Ahead, the first test of its kind to test and predict a woman’s “ovarian reserve,” will be available in fertility clinics in eleven states in the next few weeks. Marketed by Repromedix, it will be available for $350 to women who want a higher-tech insight into family planning than has previously been available.
How does this thing work anyway?
Plan Ahead’s calculations are based on tracking three hormonal tests:
* inhibin B, a protein derived from egg follicles
* anti-mullerian hormone, generated by the cells that surround eggs that have not yet matured
* follicle stimulating hormone, which prompts development of the eggs
These hormone levels are combined with the woman’s age and estrogen levels to create a formula for her fertility. Or at least conceive a score for how many eggs are viable for reproduction.
Do they really count the eggs?
The hormonal tests that Plan Ahead depends upon to derive this score aren’t new to the market, and some experts are concerned about the use and analysis of the anti-mullerian hormone since the Food and Drug Administration has not yet approved it for commercial distribution. Adding fuel to this fertility testing fire is the lack of published data by marketing company Repromedix. Although Repromedix conducted a study of 200 women’s ovarian reserves, the results have not yet been published in a peer-reviewed journal.
Some doctors say the test should be clinically established before the idea — or Plan Ahead itself — is sold to women. Although clinical data and FDA clearance isn’t being made available by Repromedix at this point, the company is making a very important point about what the test can’t do: It can’t predict whether or not a woman is fertile or how quickly she will get pregnant. It also cannot determine the rate of deterioration of the viable eggs she does have.
Simply put, it all comes down to the count. All the math and blood tests and money and technology tells a woman one thing: If she’s at risk of having a low supply of “good eggs.”
Why is this count so controversial?
At Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine, the chief of reproductive endocrinology and infertility, Dr. Ralph Krazer told the Chicago Tribune that he thinks Plan Ahead’s being offered to women prematurely “[g]iven the state of the science.”
In New York, Dr. Zev Rosenwaks took his concerns a step further. As the director of the Center for Reproductive Medicine and Infertility at New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, he questioned Plan Ahead’s value for patients worrying that results could generate false reassurance or panic among women who are tested.
While the science here is fascinating — just think, a mathematical formula that is essentially a peek into the amazing and previously far more mysterious underworld of our ovaries — as a woman, a mother, a person who wants to parent again in the future, I think Plan Ahead carries as many (if not more) anxieties than those other pregnancy-related tests.
Do we need to stress over another plus or minus sign?
I can’t imagine a woman or couple who haven’t been overwhelmed by pounding hearts while waiting for a plus or minus sign to appear on a pregnancy test. And if you’ve been through an amnio, age-related risk assesments, ultrasound and genetic “abnormality” tests, you’re familiar with the worry they produce over issues you never considered when you chose to become a parent. While I’ve been fortunate to be more fertile than I expected that one night after several pitchers of microbrews and mood lighting, I’ve known too many women who’ve experienced the emotional roller coaster of infertility drugs and treatments, hormones and panic in an effort to become pregnant. Sure, the science is incredible and has aided, inspired, guided and gifted many people with pregnancies, but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t come free or even cheap.
The cost here, I am concerned, is the opportunity for more anxiety to creep into a woman’s biology. While Plan Ahead is geared, the manufacturer says, toward women in their mid-to-late 30s who have already experienced difficulty conceiving and want to test their ovum and themselves to see if they should pursue in vitro treatment, I imagine many more women in that will have their blood drawn for the cause.
Oh yeah. There are plenty of questions. A lifetime of ’em for a lifetime of ovum.
A girl child is born with a lifetime supply of eggs and once she starts menstruating, the eggs are released, with a sharp decline as she moves through her 30s. This basic biology is not new to us, but the cultural move to later motherhood is relatively recent. So how does a test that measures that egg supply factor in?
Will women make different maternal choices if they know they’re lacking lots of high-quality eggs?
Will the question of how many “good eggs” a woman has follow whether she’s got a clean bill of health, is STD-free and even wants children at all?
Will women who’ve chosen to put a college, a career, travel, themselves first in their 20s suddenly feel the necessity to put that all aside if there’s a chance their eggs may not outlast their other ambitions?
As family planning takes this turn, is the science formulating the potential for anxiety more tests could produce for people who want to become parents, if not now then maybe, possibly one day on down the road?
While we’re busy counting “good eggs,” are we also accounting for the emotional responses to Plan Ahead just being available?
What’s your response to Plan Ahead?: Would you take this fertility test if it was available in your city?
Before I get into some of the facts about Infantigo which can also called Impetigo, I want to first talk about the biggest organ on our bodies, and that is our skin. Believe it or not, it wasn’t until a few years ago that I became aware that our skin was even considered to be an organ.
And out of all the organs in our bodies, our skin could be considered as being the most important. I know you’re probably thinking about our heart, brain, liver, kidneys and stomach, but think about it. It’s our skin that hold all these things together, so in my book that makes it more important.
Our Skin Is Made Up Of Three Different Layers
- The outside layer is the epidermis.
- The next layer is the dermis, and this contains all our nerve endings, blood vessels, oil glands and sweat glands. It also contains elastin and collagen.
- The third layer is the subcutaneous which is made mostly of fat and helps our bodies stay warm. It also helps hold the skin to all the tissues underneath it and absorbs trauma or shock to our bodies.
Our skin is also the first defense against any bacterial infections, and even though many bacteria already live on the surface, only healthy skin can protect us from any infections.
The most serious complication of Impetigo is a severe kidney disease that occurs following a strep infection, but this only occurs in less than 1% of the cases and mostly occurs in children. So let’s go over some of the facts about Impetigo…
It Is A Bacterial Infection Of The Surface Of The Skin
Yes, Impetigo happens to be a highly contagious bacterial skin infection which can show up anywhere on your body, but generally attacks your exposed areas. Children tend to get Impetigo on their face, especially around their mouth and nose, and sometimes even their legs or legs.
The bacteria responsible for this infection depends on which form of Impetigo you have. If you have the Non-Bullous form, the bacteria responsible would be either Staphylococcus or Streptococcus. If you should be suffering from the Bullous form of the disease, this is caused by the Staphylococcus bacteria.
The areas that are infected can range from dime to quarter size and start out as tiny blisters that break to expose moist, red skin. After a few days, the infected area gets a golden, grainy crust that gradually spreads.
This infection Is More Common In Children Than In Adults
The reason Impetigo is so common among children is because it can be easily spread to them by other children in school or pre-school. This is why it is also called “school sores.” It has been said that this disease really loves skin that has had other skin problems like poison ivy, skin rashes from allergies or eczema.
If your child has contracted Impetigo, you should keep them home from school or day care until they are no longer contagious, which is usually 24 to 48 hours after you begin treatment with the antibiotics. Without antibiotics, Impetigo will remain contagious until the sores go away.
During this time you have to be careful with their bed linen, clothes, towels and wash clothes. The key is to keep them separate from your other laundry and wash them daily. I suggest this because Impetigo can also be spread to other members of your family if they come into contact with items that have been handled by your child while they were still contagious.
Another thing is to try your best to keep the infected area as isolated as possible. If your child touches any other part of their body with hands or fingers that have touched the infected area, that area will also become infected.
This is why it’s important to start treatment of Impetigo as quickly as possible. The faster healing begins, the less you have to worry about this infection spreading.
There Is An Extreme Form Of Impetigo
The extreme form of Impetigo is called Ecthyma. If not treated quickly and properly the infection could invade down to a deeper layer of your skin. Because of this, some people call Ecthyma, “deep impetigo.” The one thing to be aware of if the infection gets this advanced is that the sores could cause permanent scarring and pigment changes.
Scarring And Permanent Skin Damage Is Very Rare
Impetigo is not serious and is easy to treat, but the key is to treat it in the early stages. It could clear on its own in two to three weeks, and of course if you decide to use antibiotics this can shorten the course of the disease and stop it from spreading to others.
It doesn’t leave scars or damage to the skin, but as I stated above, if you don’t treat it right away, and it advances to Ecthyma, then there will be scarring after it heals.
Pooping blood is the result of distended veins (which cause hemorrhoids), which are located in the rectum, and anus’ lower part. In normal cases, they do not cause any problem, but if they get swollen, it can become very painful and then the patient has to treat it. There are two types of hemorrhoids; one is called, “Internal hemorrhoid” and the other is called “External hemorrhoid”. The internal hemorrhoids are present in the inside layer of rectum. The internal hemorrhoid cannot be felt physically and do not cause any kind of pain if everything is fine, but one has to cure hemorrhoids if he/she experiences any pain in anus or rectum, as the pain could be indicating hemorrhoids.
In the case of hemorrhoid swelling, the, the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus. The outer skin, which surrounds the anus, has external hemorrhoids beneath it. It can also be not felt except in the case of abnormality, such as swelling of the hemorrhoid or when the blood clot is blocked in the vein, which is very painful, and demands to cure hemorrhoids.
The most common cause of dark blood in poop is the swollen veins, which are caused when there is a strain, causing bloody stool. Pregnancy can also be one major reason of hemorrhoids, as during pregnancy the enlarged uterus put a pressure on the rectum. Treatment of hemorrhoids is very important if one feels pain or bleeding through anus. Another significant cause of hemorrhoids can be constipation too, as hemorrhoids are often associated with constipation that also puts strain on the bowel and stool passing. Liver problem can also lead to the hemorrhoid pain. One must see the doctor immediately to cure hemorrhoids if he/she experiences any such symptom such as problem in stool passing or swelling.
Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids
As the early symptom of hemorrhoids, one may experience bleeding from the anus, resulting in blood in your stool. This bleeding is mostly painless. The bleeding can be seen with the passage of poop, or it can just keep dripping when one uses toilet to poop. This bleeding stops itself after a limited period of time. To cure hemorrhoids, one must take notice of earliest symptoms.
However, pooping blood may not be the one and only reason for hemorrhoids as bleeding can occur due to tumor, infection, or inflammatory disease of bowel. The symptoms of the problem in internal or external hemorrhoids are different each other and in order to treat it correctly, one must know about the problem in detail. In case of abnormality in internal hemorrhoids, the veins swell and the swelling go to the extent that the hemorrhoid is prolapsed outside the anus. This protruded hemorrhoid can be felt like a lump.
The internal hemorrhoid sticking out of the anus can be pushed back through the anal hole. This may solve it temporarily, but it will not completely cure it in any case, and there will be a time when the protruded hemorrhoid will become so swelled that it could not be pushed back anymore as the lump will be wedged.
Therefore, it is more advisable to take notice of blood in poop at the initial stage. The one suffering from hemorrhoid pain also feels harsh and experience uncontrollable itching inside the anus and every time during the passage of poop, there feels a blockage that rouses the urge of needling for the movement of bowel. The external hemorrhoid pain has a more chronic condition, which is known also as “Thrombosed External Hemorrhoid”. This condition crops up when a blot clot is blocked inside the hemorrhoid and produces great pain and itching. To treat this the blood clot in the vein has to be removed in the first place to allow the passage of blood and ease bowel movement.
The reason behind Thrombosed External Hemorrhoids being painful is that, the blood clot, which blocks the vein, causes increased swelling of the hemorrhoid, which causes increased pain. Doctors treat blood in poop as the pain increases if the patient sits, because sitting causes pressure on the rectum and the hemorrhoid, which has clogged blood clot.
There are of course proper medical treatments to treat this condition, but there are some home remedies too, which can be adopted to cure hemorrhoids. To soothe the inflammation of the hemorrhoid and soften the stool, the patient must sit in a tub of warm water. This treatment can be performed regularly for 15 to 20 minutes and after having done with bath tub sitting, the anus area must be dried off with towel as otherwise, further inflammation can occur. As prevention and cure of hemorrhoid, doctors also recommend the intake of plenty of water and other health and fresh beverages to prevent the hardening of bowel movement.
For treatment, doctors also recommend patients not to sit on hard places such as wooden chair or bench for longer period as sitting can worsen the problem. Patients must get rubber or air donuts to sit on as these donuts are soft, and helps to ease the hemorrhoids problem.
Medically, there are many treatments to cure hemorrhoids. Some include oral intakes and other includes surgeries to treat dark blood in poop. Various kinds of surgeries are used to cure hemorrhoids such as stapled Hemorrhoidectomy, a laser therapy that it used to make the internal hemorrhoids hard.
Hemorrhoids are a serious and painful bowel condition and one must not delay any time to cure hemorrhoids. The pain from your bloody poop can occur in consecutive intervals and patients may ignore it by considering it a normal bowel pain, such perception towards it is wrong as the earlier we go for treatment, the better it will be.
Top 4 factors why your not jumping higher and why your vertical jump is not improving.
- 1. Lack of knowledge of correct principles
- 2. Lack of knowledge of correct technique and practices
- 3. Lack of proper nutrition
- 4. Lack of discipline to apply proper principles.
This is something you should look into no matter if you are a professional basketball player (volleyball too) or just someone who wants to improve his performance and slam dunk in the face of your friends you should look into improving the high of your vertical leap.Jumping higher is a matter of practice. Everyone can increase the jump strength – it’s a matter of consistent training of your muscle fibers. You can add as much as 10-12 inches without too much hassle, if you follow the plyometrics procedure that is.
There are a lot of drills and routines that will prepare your body and your muscles, that will give you the foundation that you need to start building upon in order to increase your vertical leap. All you have to do is start to make small steps and practice every day. Begin doing plyometrics exercises, squats, calf raises, hill sprints, stretching, … learn the sequence and the “secrets” of the big players and the superstars. It takes commitment and a lot of practice but you can experience fast inches added to your jump and then it all starts to make sense.
Three Interesting Drills
Many athletes across the globe especially basketball and volleyball players possess a great ambition to leap higher that is why this article aims to provide you with info on 3 drills to make you jump higher. These athletes are constantly searching for effective ways to make them jump higher to boost their career in sports and win in international games.
There are varied ways of doing it such as wearing special shoes, taking super jumping pills, or drinking extra-energy giving shakes to boost-up the jumping ability of athletes. However, these ways are not really effective, and don’t contribute something to give you a boost in leaps. The best thing for you to do is try the 3 drills as given below.
The first drill is called plyometrics which is a kind of exercise perfectly designed for any form of sport that requires high-jumping. This form of exercise helps you to enhance your explosiveness in ball games like rapid sprinting in the basketball court, or jumping quick and high during volleyball games. As a helpful demo in performing the plyometric exercise which you can try at home, look for any type of step or a stable bench.
Then, with maximum energy, jump high on the step and jump down quickly. If you can’t observe any effective result, either the step is so low, or you’re not really moving fast. You’ll find this form of exercise simple and basic, but when done properly, it can provide favorable effects. Second among the list of drills includes the technique in improving your ability to jump higher. Even athletes who can jump high or dunk above the net don’t have their own perfect method in jumping.
If you can improve your jumping technique, you’ll be amazed to your high up to 4 inches within a week. In order to determine if you’re doing the right thing in your exercise, make a record of your performance every time you do it. Monitor your body movements and other important details by checking out which foot you’re using to jump off, what is the angle of your body and knees in jumping, and how your muscles react during your exercise.
Remember that tense muscles tend to reduce your jumping ability. If you focus yourself in improving your technique, chances are, you’ll be able to reach a higher level. The third among the drills is stretching-out the appropriate muscles. When you’re trying to jump high, you’re actually using different muscles, so, make it a point to be flexible to avoid injuries.
If you don’t want to end-up breaking your quadriceps while pursuing a dunk in playing basketball, then, think of your safety first. Perform stretching of your legs and back to avoid injury while doing a more effective and safer jump. Performing these 3 drills to can pave the way for your success in sports, and at the same time, keep up your great shape.
According Miami Heat Strength and Conditioning Coach Bill Foran, “Jumping is a very explosive movement that can, believe it or not, be improved with proper training.”
Most NBA players have vertical jumps in the 28 – 34 inch range. To get the best vertical leap it is necessary to do both strength and power training. Strength exercises are slow, controlled movements like squats, lunges and step ups. Power exercises require explosive, quick moves like those need for plyometrics and power cleans. Plyometrics are explosive bounding, hopping and jumping drills. They blend strength and speed. Finally, practicing maximum vertical jump will do work.
Top Exercise for Jumping Higher
You can find a lot of exercises out there that promise everything to jump higher, but the best workout is one that is focused in every aspect of your ability to leap higher with outstanding results. Try performing the toe raising exercise in the ordinary way, or you can use weights as a combination. In doing it, you should be able to feel some stretching in your thighs and calves.
If you use weights, begin with a smaller and lighter one, and change it with bigger and heavier one as you build your tolerance gradually possibly on a weekly basis. For knee bend jumps and knee bends, be prepared with your body because you have to endure a tough jumping movement. Avoid bending your knees more than what you used to do because otherwise, you’re taking a great risk from injury.
An effective form of exercise to leap higher is jumping rope as what you used to do when you were a kid. Now, you’re doing it again as an adult, but harder and faster this time, and you can do it at your own time, pace and place. Skipping rope is a type of exercise for jumping higher and at the same time, good for toning your heart. It is one of the most economical forms of exercise that is inexpensive allowing you to spend less for great results.
In my search for additional information on how to increase your jump leap by exercises,here you can refere as below:
Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Football are just some of the sports that require excellent overall body coordination, strength and agility. But if we were to name one quality that can help you stand out from the rest of the pack that would be the ability to jump higher. As many other physical activities jumping is also a full-body exercise that requires you to have the right amount and mixture of different attributes such as flexibility, strength, explosiveness, power, coordination, balance etc. Needless to say everyone is born with a different and individual blend of those skills, but there are exercises that can stimulate the development and improvement of the aforementioned set of abilities. Here are a few suggestions.
Squats – Weightlifting is essential for building strength in your muscles and few exercises have better impact on your vertical leap than squats. It involves every major joint in the lower body and the muscles surrounding them.
Calf raises – Located on the back of the lower legs, calves are important for the liftoff when you leap. There are several ways in which you can perform them including seated but the best way when it comes to increasing your vertical jump remains standing using weight.
Hill sprints – Running up a hill is a lot more work than running on flat ground is. And since you are working against the resistance of the elevation you practically recreate all the movements and use all the muscles that are involved in a quality vertical jump.
Plyometric Exercises – All that strength you’re going to build during weight and resistance training means nothing if you can’t use it to generate power. Power is the release of maximum amount of strength in the shortest amount of time. Plyometric exercises include box jumps, depth jumps, bounding, stair hops, butt kick and more. They must be performed with great intensity and explosiveness just as you would perform a vertical leap.
Stretching – Stretching exercises improve your flexibility and your muscles need to be nimble when you jump. Implement dynamic stretching at the beginning of a work out and static during cool down. In addition a well trained and flexible body is always less likely to get injured.
Jumping rope – A great cardiovascular exercise, jumping rope works and tones your whole body. As opposed to many of the exercises described so far this one is actually pretty fun and we all know how quickly time goes when you’re having a good time. It also helps your balance and coordination, stabilizes your core and builds your muscular endurance.
Common Mistakes Athletes Make
Getting trained accurately through vertical jump exercises is what the main aim of any training manual or practice session. You would end up in injuries even if you are able to jump higher due to lack of technique. This might prove to be a major hindrance on your overall sporting career in case you are an athlete or a player involved with any sport like basketball, volleyball or soccer. Maintaining fitness levels is very important but there are not shortcuts to this except hard work and your determination. You need to work out regularly on every muscle and joint of your body to achieve perfection. Here are the commons mistakes athletes commit.
Incomplete and Inaccurate Exercises
Every exercise is meant to increase your performance and jump exercises help you in achieving your target without much problem. However, you will be more prone to injuries even after following a manual or implementing a coach’s advice. It happens because of lack of proper training methodology or inaccurate way of performing exercises. Before you actually perform any workout, seek a demo from your coach or watch a video clip that helps you in adjusting your style. It will help you in the long run to maintain consistent levels of fitness.
Lack of Consistency while Training
Exercises for vertical jump work in the best way when performed with the right technique and for the right period prescribed. For example, if a program covers a period of three weeks and needs your efforts for at least 2 to 3 hours to be spent per session, then you should follow the schedule without fail. Few athletes complain that they are unable to gain the number of inches as guaranteed by the program. A crosscheck is necessary whether they have performed the exercises as per the schedule or not.
Failure to Work out in a Comprehensive Manner
If you target wrokouts for few select parts of your body, then you are bound to fetch no results. Working out your entire body is absolutely essential. Ideally, you need to cover your chest, shoulders, biceps and triceps through exercises meant for your upper body. As far as your lower body is considered, your maximum concentration should be on your thighs. Any exercise you perform should be in such a way that you will be able to strengthen your thighs. Also, you need to focus on other parts as well like calves, toes, knees and ankles.
If your defecations are less than 3 times during one week, phenomenons of small or hard stools and difficulties of relaxing stools may occur. Additionally even many people feel empty of bowel incompletely, bellyache as well as bloating. This phenomenon is called constipation. Though it makes people feel unwell, it’s not taken regarded as a severe problem, because some laxatives deriving from the nature can solve or relieve it.
There are various kinds of natural laxatives which can relieve constipation at a big degree.
Firstly, you can get natural laxatives from fruits.
- 1. For instance, bananas contain high fiber and fructo-oligosaccharides, these components can supply rich potassium to the body thus the balance of electrolyte can be kept, and encourage good bacteria of intestinal tract are growing better.
- 2. Apples have a kind of material which named pectin, it can promote movements of bowel. Meanwhile apples can be made as apple cider, person can drink it by putting into purified water every morning.
- 3. If you want to better digest, then melons are good choice for easy digest. Because it has features of fermenting and quickly decomposing, thus can stimulate movements of bowel more better.
- 4. If you want to clean colon well, various berries can help you to obtain such results due to abundant antioxidants in them. These berries include acai berries,cherries, black berries, goji berries, strawberries, bilberries as well as blueberries.
- 5. Oranges, lime, lemon and other citrus fruits are containing abundant fiber and vitamin C and detoxification abilities are very strong. These can help you to flush internal toxins out and make toxins changed into matters which are easy to digest.
- 6. Avocados contain abundant dietary fiber, folate, vitamin K as well as potassium. In addition, healthy fats, vitamin E, lutein and magnesium also are richful in them. Skin disease and cancer highly need these elements , moreover they are also helpful to absorb nutrients from food.
Secondly, you can obtain natural laxatives from various vegetables.
- 1. Taking as a natural detoxifiers, carrots can promote movements of bowel through bulking the excrement.
- 2. Onions not only have functions for stimulating movements of bowel, but also they are helpful for reducing cholesterol, relieving symptoms of allergy, detoxifing inside body even more battling with cancers, just because they are containing rich fiber, potassium, folic acid, vitamin C , vitamin E as well as quercetin which are antioxidants.
- 3. Garlic has a plenty of allicin and selenium which are effective on cleaning liver, flushing toxins inside body out and even battling with cancer of stomach.
- 4. Rich natural enzymes and fiber are also contained in broccoli and cauliflower. These significant elements are helpful to flush carcinogens and toxins out and then decrease cancers risks.
- 5. Cabbages are helpful for improving excrements more soft and stimulating movements of bowel. They can be made as sauerkraut, soup of cabbage, kimchi as well as coleslaw,when you want to eat.
- 6. Tomatoes contain rich lycopene which can stop people from prostate and colon cancer. Additionally, they also have abundant fiber which are natural laxatives.
- 7. In alimentary tract, broccoli sprouts take more effective roles to stimulate enzymes well detoxified.
- 8. Leafy greens contain abundant fiber elements, vitamins as well as minerals. As our good health require these elements, we’d better to consume more leaf greens in daily life. There are various leaf greens containing good elements for example chicory, arugula, mustard greens, alfalfa, chard, chard, spirulina and spinach. In addition, dandelion greens, kale, wheatgrass, barley, bitter gourd as well as blue green algae also have rich minerals, fiber and vitamins, actually they are good to our health too.
- 9. As we know, legumes are good to our health because they contain rich protein and high fiber, but have lower fat and cholesterol. Thus, legumes have functions to be as assistance of our digestion, and supply super protein.
Thirdly, you can get natural laxatives from fluids.
- 1. As the optimum natural laxative, water can be good to make constipation well relieved. Then, in order that intestines are more moistened and bowel flows can be well controlled, you need drink 8 cups water at a minimum amount every day.
- 2. Coconut water is also a good choice for improving urinary and digesting well. Due to its lower contents of cholesterol, it’s also helpful for preventing atherosclerosis.
Fourth, you can obtain natural laxatives from various oils.
- 1. In olive oil,flaxseed, hemp and avocado oil, there is a kind of oil named omega-3 oil. This natural laxative can be helpful for moistening walls of intestine, absorbing and removing toxins out of body.
- 2. If you want tissue healing and repair can be well promoted, if you want chronic inflammation can be reduced, then just eat more coconut oil. In addition, this kind of oil also have function for relieving hemorrhoids,improving intestine and digestion.
Fifth, the other foods such as seeds and nuts, condiments, cider vinegar, aloe vera, sugar-free gum also can let you obtain natural laxatives. The detailed description as below:
- 1. Various nuts and seeds have abundant vitamin E, zinc, protein, fiber as well as more nutrients. They also are easy to digest when you eat. Sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, siberian cedar nuts, walnuts and almonds are optional to you.
- 2. Turmeric, cayenne pepper, ginger and other kinds of spices and condiments are helpful for digesting, so they are also natural laxatives. On the other hand, detoxification inside the body can be promoted through them, and protect people from cancer and more diseases.
- 3. Prunes contain abundant fiber of dietary, antioxidants, potassium, iron as well as vitamin A, so they’re called natural laxatives. Additionally, due to beneficial bacteria inside them, usually use them to clean colon.
- 4. Cider vinegars as natural laxatives have functions for removing toxins in our body, adjusting bowel activities and also increasing energy.
- 5. As a famous medical plant, aloe vera is also a natural laxative. Because it has at least seventy five kinds of nutrients such as water, enzymes, phytonutrients, amino acids, minerals as well as vitamins.If you want to make your constipation more quick, just drink aloe vera in your daily life.
- 6. There are artificial sweetener and sorbitol in the gums with free-sugar. So we consider it as a kind of natural laxative.
Finally, there are other options which also can helpful for your digestion and intestinal functions.
- 1. Considered as a kind of beneficial microorganisms, probiotics have functions for restoring or maintaining healthy bacteria of intestine naturally balanced. If encountering problems of bowel due to intake of antibiotic or a disease, some people will take probiotics looking as a kind of natural laxative. But it’s usually used for preventing or treatment when some people have symptoms of diarrhea.
- 2. Doing exercise can stimulate movements of bowel. In the alimentary tract, time of staying for food can be decreased by physical exercise as well as stimulating movements of bowel. You are not required to do designated exercises, short walk, gentle aerobic or yoga may also have good effects.
- 3. With more pressure and motions, not only massaging abdomen can assist contractions of bowel and decrease passing time through colon, but also can make bowel activities’ frequency increased. There is no negative effect and people can finish such action by themselves.
A small white pill with M357 stamped on it has been identified as APAP 500 MG and hydrocodone bitartrate 5 MG Oral Tablet. This pill is a white oval (capsule-shaped) tablet which is imprinted with M357 on one side and bisected on the other side. The main usage of this pill M357 is that it can relieve moderate to severe pain for patients. On one hand, Hydrocodone which can be also called Lortab or Vicodin, as the main ingredient of this white pill M357, belongs to the drug class analgesic and is mainly used for treatments of severe pain. On the other hand, Acetaminophen which is the other main ingredient, is also a type of analgesic and can be helpful for pain relief and other purpose like antipyretic. Here are some further details for this pill as below:
- 1. Strength: Hydrocodone Bitartrate 5 mg and Acetaminophen 500 mg for each Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Acetaminophen Tablet USP
- 2. Route of Administration: Oral administration
- 3. Dosage: The usual dosage of this pill M357 is 1-2 pieces each time for an adult and 4-6 times every day. You can adjust the dosage if the pain is moderately severe but you should not take more than 8 tablets in a day.
- 4. Package: It varies due to different suppliers, such as 90, 100 or 120 tablets in one bottle.
Warning and Precautions for special population when using pill M357
- Women in pregnancy: Only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus, it could be considered to take Hydrocodone tablets.
- Women in labor and delivery: For these mothers who uses this pill regularly prior to delivery, it may cause their babies respiratory depression especially their mothers take higher doses.
- Nursing Mothers: Like many other drugs, Acetaminophen can be also excreted in breast milk, so it is recommended to consult with the doctor then make sure to continue the drug or nursing.
- Pediatric: There are no adequate studies that can be proved to be safe to use Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen tablets in these population.
- Geriatric: Low doses will be the best option for elderly patients, because the function of kidney in elderly people may be likely to have decreased more than younger people.
- Other special patients besides above:
1). People who have health problems in kidney or liver should be cautious to use hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen tablets.
2). Postoperative patients and people who have got pulmonary disease should pay close attention to the cough reflex while using Hydrocodone.
3). People who are allergic to Acetaminophen or Hydrocodone should not take this pill, if there are several allergy symptoms when accidentally using, stop taking immediately and call the doctor at once.
Respiratory depression is the main symptom of Hydrocodone overdose, other possible overdose signs can be including hypotension, somnolence extremely and cold skin, in some severe cases, it can cause cardiac arrest and even death. Hepatic necrosis which may be fatal is the most serious symptoms of Acetaminophen overdose, nausea and vomiting is the common early symptoms. Besides, there may occur some adverse effects such as coagulation and renal tubular necrosis.
There are three types of pill with imprint code 512:
1. APAP 325 MG / oxycodone hydrochloride 5 MG Oral Tablet: This medicine is a white round scored tablet which is debossed with a 512 imprint code. It is used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Oxycodone is a semisynthetic opioid analgesic and Acetaminophen also belongs to drug class analgesic and an OTC medication for treatment of fever. So the combination of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen can produce better effects for treating pain.
2. Meloxicam 7.5 MG Oral Tablet: This medication is a round, yellow and biconvex tablet which is imprinted with 512 identification number on one side and plain on the other side. Meloxicam belongs to NSAID which is standing for Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug, it is featured by analgesic and anti-inflammatory, therefore the main usage of this medicine is to relieve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia.
3. Divalproex sodium 250 MG Delayed Release Tablet: This drug is a pale brown, elliptical enteric film coated tablet which is marked black colored code “512” on one side and plain on the other side. Divalproex sodium is mainly used to treat bipolar disorder, epilepsy, migraine headaches and hyperekplexia.
Details on pill with imprinted 512
APAP and oxycodone hydrochloride Oral Tablet
- Strength: Rx drug with Acetaminophen USP 325 mg and Oxycodone Hydrochloride USP 5 mg for each tablet.
- Package: Each Oxycodone and Acetaminophen tablet is available as 100, 120, and 500 in one bottle, however it may vary with different suppliers.
- Dosage: When using for pain relief, it should be taken one tablet each time and can’t exceed 4 times one day. Some patients will be tolerant to this medication due to more severe pain, it may consider to exceed the recommended dosage following the doctor’s direction, but the maximal dosage in one day should not be more than 12 tablets.
Meloxicam Oral Tablet
- Strength: Each Meloxicam tablet contains 7.5 mg meloxicam.
- Package: It is supplied by 30, 60, 90 and 120 tablets in 1 bottle.
- Dosage: It is recommended for patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis to take 7.5 mg on time each day at the initial stage, if it is suitable for their needs or beneficial for relief, it can consider to adjust the dosage to 15 mg once a day. But it is strongly recommended that you should not take more than 15 mg daily.
Divalproex sodium 250 MG Delayed Release Tablet
- Strength: Each Divalproex sodium contains 250 mg Valproic acid.
- Package: It is available as follows: 10 in one box, unit dose. 10 in 1 blister pack.
1. Dosage for Mania: In the initial stage of therapy 750 mg once a day is the recommended dose for an adult. When to maintenance dose stage, it should be quickly increased to achieve the lowest therapeutic dose.
2. Dosage for Epilepsy: Monotherapy of Complex partial seizures–10-15 mg/kg/day for adults and children over 10 years at the stage of initial therapy. When to titration, patients should increase the dosage by 5-10 mg/kg/week to achieve optimal clinical response. Usually 60 mg/kg/day is the maximum dosage.
3. Dosage for Migraine: It is recommended to be administered orally 250 mg every 12 hours one day. Higher doses can’t get more greater efficacy in clinical trials, however some patients may be beneficial if their doses are up to 1000 mg one day.
Swollen hands is a general health condition because the fluid volume increases in the area which is affected, which occurs commonly linked to joints and feet swelling. There are various causes of swollen hands. In general, injury or trauma of your body is the common cause which we have known, but it can be still difficult to identify what can exactly lead to the hands or feet swollen. Seeking a doctor for an advise is the best way if you have chronic swelling. Read this article and understand more possible causes for this condition.
1. Injury: We may experience hand injuries if overuse of our hands and also fingers. In the area which had been injured or inflamed due to some reason, fluid accumulation may occur sometimes so that it can lead to edema. Edema also called Oedema in some countries such as UK and Australasia and a few other countries, can cause your hands, arms, feet or legs to be swollen.
2. Allergy: Hands swelling can be also caused by allergic reactions. Histamine will be released into your bloodstream when you are struggled with an allergic reaction. In most cases swelling in your hands may be associated with some symptoms like minor shortness of breathing. Furthermore, swelling may cause shocking if you are going through serious allergic reaction.
3. Arthritis: Another normal reason is arthritis. As we known, people with arthritis may commonly have symptoms just like joints pain and hand swelling. So it is a better idea that you should go to visit your doctor when you suspects that the swelling in your hands results from arthritis. The physician will ascertain the sort of arthritis which you have got then give your best treatment through x-rays and other tests.
4. Weather: Weather may be another factor for your swollen hands according to several reports. Some people reported that walking in cool weather for a little long time will cause hands to be swollen, but a few other people reported that walking in warm weather will lead this condition more often than in cool weather. In addition, swelling in the hand will occur more often due to higher altitude in most cases.
5. Electrolyte imbalance: The level of sodium in our bloodstream must be maintained in balance, if there is an abnormal level of salts in your system, no matter high and low, it can both contribute to your swelling. When you eat enough salt, your body needs more fluid in order to keep the balance of sodium level. While sweating too much, for example running, you will consume a lot of water and thus it will make you loose salt too much. We called this condition as hyponatremia, which can lead to hand swelling in most time. Therefore, it is very important for you to keep electrolyte balance that you should consume fluid in the right way, for instance, taking in sports drink.
6. Diseases: Some health conditions such as kidney disease or liver damage can also be the factor, since the excess fluids in our body can not be removed by itself. Commonly, swelling in legs are more normal, but swelling in other elements of our body like hands and fingers may take place too. For some patients who are weakened because of some health problems, if the major bodily organs in our system grow to be malfunctioning, in some areas of the body it may occur as the result of water retention.
7. Drugs: Sometimes inflated hands may also happen if patients are using some certain medications. These drugs include calcium antagonist medications, on steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, high blood pressure medications as well as some certain medications which is used in dealing with diabetes. In addition, drugs in estrogen treatments may also trigger swelling.
8. Activity: Many people will experience swelling due to gentle edema when they are sitting for a long time at the same place. Most persons will also encounter swollen hands after or during exercise, it is fairly typical, because some certain exercise decreases the flow of blood to your hands so that they will become cooler, while the blood vessels may over react thus you might feel swelling. Besides, perspiration in the course of exercise will make you lose an excessive amount of fluids so as to raise the possibility of hands swelling.
9. Overweight: Inflated hands or other body parts can occur in an obese person more than others. For the reason that circulation of fluids is very poor, the lymphatic system will work slower. In this case, swelling could develop in your feet and hands.
10. Pregnancy: Women who are in pregnancy may have symptoms like bloated hands. In order to help to grow healthy for the baby during pregnancy, the body will produce more fluids and blood which is above 50%. These fluids will flow to your tissues for helping your body be softened, some of them will fill up your feet and hands, so pregnant women will feel swelling especially in the fifth month.
11. Other Causes: There are also other causes including as following, Hypothyroidism, Acromegaly, Lymph edema and PMS also known as premenstrual syndrome occurring in a lot of women.
Treating swollen hands can vary from causes of this problem. There are several home remedies for this condition due to arthritis or mild injuries.
1. One of best approach to relieve swelling is to stay hydrated very well, which can help you get rid of the detrimental body toxins then the swelling in body parts will be reduced in the natural way. Therefore, it is necessary for those people with swollen hands and feet to maintain at least 2 liters of water daily. Other than, a lot of rest can also be helpful for lessening swelling.
2. In addition, you can also reduce swelling by the way of increasing the height of your hands, put your hands in which is above your heart. As an example, laying in a pillow when you are resting.
3. Compression is another good way to enhance your blood circulation, you can use compression gloves products to reduce hands swelling. Besides, massage can also be a good exercise that can help you decrease the symptoms.
4. You can also use an ice package to apply on the area that is affected or inflamed, this is a good method for relieving swelling and pain. Keep in mind that you should use it properly, such as covering with a towel and applying no more than 20 minutes for each time.
5. Keeping in a balanced and healthy diet is also fantastic way to reduce swelling, Lower the amount of salt, caffeine as well as alcohol in your diet.
6. Visiting a doctor is always the best option, in particular when the symptom persists or even getting severe. This severe edema may be involved in other serious medical conditions like heart disease or a tumor.
Understanding pinched nerve in neck
First of all, when we are talking about this condition, it is necessary for us to know what a pinched nerve(Cervical Radiculopathy) is. Simply, if a nerve or set of nerves are experiencing too much pressure which comes from some tissues just like muscles and bones around them, this may lead to this problem. Medically, it is a term for the nerve’s pain or disruption as suffering from a lot of compression. A pinched nerve happens to several sites of our body, such as the neck, shoulder, low or upper back, leg and even elbow, it can generally cause your body to develop some symptoms like pain, numbness, tingling and weakness since your nerves can perhaps be pinched, inflamed or being not able to perform effectively for some certain problem of blood flow.
Secondly, coming to our topic, it is very common for people to encounter this condition in the neck and almost each person can suffer this complaint at some time in their life. As we known, pain is always the most obvious symptoms for patients. In general, it can be determined simply for such pain signs, however, there are also a few more complicated conditions which is to recognize in difficulty, in particular the pain with other really common accompanying symptoms. Here we should understand the causes and read more as below:
Typically, there are two main types of reasons. One is the condition due to trauma, such as a neck injury caused by a car accident or sports activities, occasionally cancerous growths may be also the potential factor.
The other one is coming from some degenerative reasons such as neck arthritis and bone spurs and as well spinal stenosis, a herniated disc is the most common disc material’s degeneration which can result in pinching to your neck. It can cause the spine to protrude so that it can cause abnormal deterioration if continuing as time passes, then your nerve can be put under the excessive pressure, thus it can bring about pain, sometimes it can even result in chronic pain while the pressure persists. In some case, your nerve pinching may not be a result of something related to the disc, muscles or tendons can be the majority of reason.
Besides, there are also a few conditions which can lead to compression of a nerve. The most common one among these conditions is to keep your posture for an extended time, for instance, maintaining both elbows bent whenever you’re sleeping. Obesity can be another normal factor that will cause you to compress nerve. In addition, for those people who are working on some repetitive job or activities, the stress from their work may also lead to nerve compression occasionally.
Most of people will ignore it if they feel the neck pain while awakening, certainly, it is the same thing for us usually that we just deal with it as a simple pulled or strained muscle. However, if your neck pain continue on then proceed down your arm to the fingers, it could possibly be a pinched nerve symptom in some cases.
Here we list some other typical signs as below:
1. Firstly, you may encounter a burning or sharp pain, which may radiate in some circumstances outward and down from your neck to other affected parts of your body such as arm and wrist.
2. When you are coughing or sneezing, it may raise the sensation of pain. Moreover, you may also have a sensation like pins and needles.
3. There is also a feeling of “falling asleep” in your hands or feet in most time.
4. Sometimes you will feel that your muscles at the affect area(neck) get weakened or even twitching. Besides, this may occur in your shoulders or arms. Also there is a sensation of numbness on your neck and other area which the nerve travels.
5. The symptoms can get much worse while you are sleeping.
Here are the regular symptoms linked to the nerve root associated with a pinched nerve:
1. If it affects your C5 nerve root which is said to occur in C4-C5 disc, the deltoid muscles in your upper arm may suffer weakness. Your side of upper arm and shoulder may also experience the pain, but tingling or numbness may not appear normally if only your C5 nerve is pinched.
2. If your C6 nerve root is compressed, your wrist extensor muscles and biceps may generally feel weak. Furthermore, you will also experience tingling and numbness sensation accompanied with pain which can go all the way to your thumb and index finger.
3. You may feel weak in your triceps and finger extensor muscles when your C7 nerve root is influenced. And it will induce same symptoms as pinched C6 nerve root, these feeling will radiate down to your middle finger.
4. The pinched C8 nerve root can get your handgrip weakened, besides tingling and numbness, it will radiate pain down to the ring and little fingers. In addition, you may continue to experience increased pain and weakness with time.
In summary, although sometimes it may only be temporary pain which can be treated by self-care for a short time, it can also be the symptoms of some severe health conditions just like degenerative disc disease, so consult your doctor about the neck pain if the signs and symptoms of a nerve compression persist for a few days.
It can be unbearable when people are suffering from the pain as a result of pinched nerve, so most of patients have been seeking the best treatment. In some case, the symptoms of pain can be treated on its own way by some home remedies, especially in the initial phase of this condition. But if it lasts you should do make a scheduled appointment and go to see the physician for diagnosis. If you want to relive the pain temporarily through some alternative treatments at home, some tips may do work as below:
1. Ice is the first option for you to relieve the symptoms. It can help lower inflammation and pain when you apply ice packs over the affected sites in the initial 24-72 hours. You can utilize it for less than 20 minutes per 2 hours by wrapping it in the towel. In addition, be sure not to use the ice to your skin directly and avoid heat in the initial 72 hours.
2. There are also various medications which can help to lessen the inflammation on a temporary basis. It is recommended by Mayo Clinic that some NSAIDs are helpful for you to ease the pain, these anti-inflammatory medications include ibuprofen, aspirin and naproxen. Advil or Aleve which contains ibuprofen will work well for reducing the swelling. On the other hand, we know that a pinched nerve in the neck is exacerbated by muscle strain, so some muscle-relaxing medication can be normally used in the treatment for reducing the inflammation and pain.
3. You can also go for a qualified massage to release the muscle, a good massage by a professional masseur can not only ease the ache and tension, but also can ease your compressed muscles. It does work great if your pinched nerve results from a muscle spasm.
4. Exercise of stretching muscles can also help to alleviate the nerve pressure in overall, but you should talk to your doctor to be sure if you can do exercise. Yoga is also a good relaxation way, ensure that you take it slow if you are new to yoga. And here is a video about exercises for neck pain due to the pinched nerve:
5. Apply heat on your nerve after inflammation has been decreased. Like other traumas, heat can be applied to inspire the circulation of blood in order to help the process of recovery. You can use it easily with a warm towel or packs. One point you should be noted is to remember to heat below 20 min each time.
6. Choose a diet plan. Eat less on the inflammatory foods which are which include bread, sugar, papaya and blueberries. Rest is also useful for easing symptoms from nerve compression in the neck, especially for those who are doing the job composed of repeated activities. Just have a rest to let your muscles rest a bit.
7. Acupuncture is also a good method for the pain relief, the purpose of which is to release the blocked energy in your body so that it can help to eliminate the pain and tension successfully. Keep in mind that you should only go to a professional acupuncture with an identification.
8. Inversion therapy may temporarily decrease the nerve pain in your neck, but reported by Mayo, inversion tables may increase the risk of several health problems such as stroke plus some heart diseases.
9. Ultrasound and electrical stimulation are also the common treatments as well.
10. If all types of treatment don’t work, surgery may be required.
What is mottled skin and what causes it mottling? Learn more about the treatments of this condition, read this article to get further information about dyschromia.
It is termed as dyschromia in medical terminology, which is a type of patchy skin discoloration. It refers to the skin gets discolored to result in a patchy appearance, which is caused due to blood vessel changes. Other discoloration or irregular patches can be caused by pigment density changes or foreign organisms growing on the surface, other than vascular variations.
Because mottling of the skin is expressly caused by vascular changes, it will occur if there are any changes to the blood vessels. Many health conditions which can lead to blood vessel changes and make the skin be mottled. Decreases or increases in the temperature of your body plus the stage of age can be the common causes of mottling. In addition, some illnesses may also result in it, such as heart diseases and blood disorders.
Sings and Symptoms:
When you have got this condition, there will be showing purple or red patches. Once the blood vessels are constricted, these changes will happen commonly. The blood vessels of your entire body are not able to distribute blood properly, in some certain areas which are near the surface of the cover, blood may build up.
Here, after learning about the normal causes and symptoms, now we are going on how to treat this condition. The treatment options will depend on what cause it, if the mottling is caused by some certain disease just like blood disorders, dealing with the underlying medical condition is the only way prior to the treatment. If the mottle is caused by age, you can go to see the dermatologist for the better option. In general, there are three types of treatments including laser therapy, chemical peels and also photorejuvenation.
1. Chemical peels: Chemical peeling is a chemical application by soaking in your skin, which can improve some problems and also get skin discoloration. According to various conditions that you are experiencing, it will take a variety of time from 24 hours to half a month to exfoliate and grow fresh skin. The chemical peels consist of three types including deep,medium and superficial. For the darker-skinned patients, it is strongly recommended that the skin discoloration of these individuals should not be treated by the deep peel due to the bleaching.
2. Photorejuvenation: As another remedy for mottled skin, the procedure of photo rejuvenation is to pass through the deepest layer by the powerful pulses of light, thus it could enhance your mottled appearance. Different from laser resurfacing or chemical peels, this process will not damage your skin’s surface.
3. Laser resurfacing: Similar to chemical peeling, laser resurfacing will also get rid of the skin parts, in some instances, to receive much better results it often would need to go with chemical peeling. The difference of both solutions is that laser resurfacing involves laser devices not chemical substances. The types of lasers used in laser resurfacing include non-wounding lasers and wounding lasers, the former will help to make your skin get more tight since it can stimulate the collagen growing, while the latter will cause little damage to thin layers.